Thursday, September 04, 2008

Random days (2)

This random day is one of the afternoon after easter celebration where i meet wany to do the new friends cards.

"It's 14:56 now. The rain is dropping like never before. Sitting in the quite empty bus 80, listen to some emo songs. My heart gradually fallen to nowhere. This rain is just the tears that I kept for myself. Wind was blowing, the raindrops hit the bus stop. I can imagine it to be "Ti-da, Ti-da" but in a faster speed.

Red light to stop, Green light to go. Sometimes, I wonder is really traffic light helping and making our lives easier or not. Cause, with or without traffic light, people still jaywalk when there's no cars. Is Singaporeans patience enough? The answer is no. I, myself is a jaywalker liao. Monkey see monkey do. Not say that we are all monkey (even though many said I am.) It's just the truth that we need to face it lah.

How many accidents that's involved with jaywalkers? And how many are fatal? The amount is so big that it really scares ppl, including me. My head is spinning, maybe I am having split headaches bah. My mind wasn't right this time. Tell you more later when I felt more alright bah."

No comments: