Thursday, September 04, 2008

Random days (1)

Some of those days in this year that i have written some of my thoughts down...
random days (1).. happened in one of the afternoon while i am having a pre- easter celebration full fasting..

"I AM TIRED of all the white lies, I AM TIRED of cheating my mum and my gran one way or another. I DUN WANT to hide my identity as a christian anymore. Help Jesus.

The wind is freezing cold. Avoid eating. I came to here. I dunno is the correct choice or not. But it seems to be a brilliant idea. COLD. COLD. COLD. But I know. with you. All things are possible. The weather WOULDN'T be cold anymore.

I FELT ALONE. I FELT LONELY. I AM HUNGRY. But i have my DUTY not to eat. I am not TIRED. But I just feel like hugged my bluster and nap.

Sian. My neighbours spotted me hiding around the corner of the staircase. I Feel so embarrassed."

No comments: