Monday, September 29, 2008

Sometimes i wonder.. why muz i work finished my 17 days?.. for building fund?.. for my personal pleasure of buying nice outfits to wear?.. or what?..

why muz i stressed myself and work untill so hard that all.. ALL..my collegues asked me to rest awhile.. and my mental system is screwing up becoz of the busi-ness.. hmm.. how.. i think i will strived on bah..

the motivation really comes when i project myself wearing gentlemen' outfits to school and to church.. and how ppl look at me.. actually it's not how ppl look at me.. it's how confidence i am.. really.. i think i need more confidence for that.. haha.. but really.. i feel good wearing clothes that i bought by my own hard-earned money.. :)

it will be great if i bought a pair of Converse fold-over.. a pair of good jeans or a cargo pants.. 1-2 shirts.. 1 slim fit with a slim tie or just a comfort size with cool design.

a bracelet?.. or a ring leh?..
dunno leh.. still thinking.. anyway.. i calculated.. i still have around $200 to invest.. i mean.. willing to invest.. haha.. :)

wow..that's alot to dream of.. now i still go dreaming.. :)

No comments: